Please to be able to share this video I worked on for the Donor Committee for Enterprise Development (DCED).
I have been working with the DCED for a number of years and, in particular, providing support to its Business Environment Working Group.
The DCED has some great resources available on business environment reform. This includes numerous annexes and other reference documents published in recent years:
- Policy Brief on Public Procurement for SMEs (2018)
- Policy Brief on BER and Labour Productivity (2018)
- Supporting Local and Regional Business Environment Reforms (2016)
- Supporting Business Environment Reforms within Industry Sectors (2016)
- Gender and Business Environment Reform (2016)
- How to create an enabling business environment for inclusive business (2016)
- Measuring Business Environment Reform (2013)
- How BER can promote formalization (2011)
- The Political Economy of Business Environment Reform: An Introduction for Practitioners (2011)
In addition to the above (and there are many other documents available), the DCED produced guidelines in 2008: Supporting Business Environment Reforms; Practical Guidance for Development Agencies.